Meetings of the Editorial Board
- The editorial board will be convened at least twice each year, either by teleconference or in person.
- Quorum shall be two-thirds of the membership of the board.
- Members should advise the Editor-in-Chief of any significant conflict of interest.
- Meetings will be chaired by the Editor-in-Chief. In the absence of the Editor-in-Chief, the managing editor shall assume responsibility. In the absence of both those members present will elect a chair to officiate.
- Decisions will be reached by consensus where possible.
- The managing editor shall ensure that the agenda and supporting documentation will be distributed to the members at least seven working days prior to the editorial board meeting.
- The managing editor will serve as recording secretary for all editorial board meetings.